ATTENTION – PARENTS PLEASE READ
Please note the changes for 2018:
Uniforms are included as part of the registration fee!!
* Uniform will Include a Jersey & Shorts.
* If you would like a specific Jersey number, please request in the provided area.
* Preference will be based on earliest registration.
- U14: Most 7th/8th Grade Boys Spring/Summer season
- All 8th grade boys should register through EVAA for both Spring/Summer season. Depending on the number of HS boys registering this year, there may or may not be an opportunity for the boys to possibly play with the HS team if they are interested. HS season starts later than the EVAA season, so if changes are made, we will work directly with the HS to move funds if needed.
- Based on probable team numbers, we will field 2 teams at this level. These teams will be A & B with Evaluations done before the Spring Season. Boys that want to participate @ the A level will be required to try out. If a boy chooses not to try out, they will be automatically placed on the B team.
- U12: Most 5th/6th graders
- At this time, we will be fielding 1 team @ this level. This team will play @ the B level. We want to make sure all registrants have a good playing experience, so if the registrant number is higher than what we consider ideal, we will open a wait list until we have enough numbers for 2 teams. Please register early to avoid wait list.
- U10: Most 3rd / 4th graders
- This level plays indoor in the spring, and outdoor in the Summer. The Spring Season we will be working with EAA to create teams that give boys the best opportunity for an enjoyable experience. U10 Boys play on a shortened field, with a 7X7 game in the summer. At this time we are planning on fielding 1 summer team. If the number of registrants is stronger than anticipated, we will open a wait list to keep our teams ideal. Please register early
- U8: Most 2nd grade and under
- At this time, we anticipate 1 team @ this level. This group will play 5X5 indoor with EAA in the Spring, and 5X5 outdoor during the summer. This group plays without a goalie, and works primarily with skill development. Their field size is smaller than the U12/U14 level of play.